Friday 8 March 2013

Honoured

I wrote "The DreamWeaver's Choice" with on thing in mind, it was something I had always wanted to do, I think most people have a good book inside of them, but if I could do one and finish it then the money would go to Chris Knighton and her amazing work at MKMRF.  The tissue bank is what drove me on when I had fears about the characters or would the storyline come together.
 
Mavis asked me why vampires, all I could answer her with is that meso has tried to suck the life out of us and I guess our life of battling is as simple as that.  We want to ensure the good guys always win, so the Tissue bank in this case is the good guys.
 
Another thing about the charity is that every penny raised for MKMRF actually goes to projects, not to paying people to ring for donations, not to keeping some fancy office in London, but to help people like you and me.
 
When I told Chris I had finished the book and would be donating the proceeds, after costs Chris couldn't believe it.  I have since been asked to be an Ambassador for the Charity, I have no idea what this actually entails but if it means writing another book to get some funds in I don't have an issue with that, unless of course the books never sells. 
 
For more information on The Mick Knighton campaign you can find all the information here
http://www.mkmrf.org/ help to keep the tissue bank and various other projects allowed and donate.
 
I would like to thank Chris Knighton again for her faith in me and I hope that I can make a good Ambassador for the Charity.


Todate I have sold 5 books, 3 in the UK and 2 in America, I hope these 5 people enjoy the read and leave some positive comments.








No comments: