Wednesday 9 February 2011

New Info

I am so overwhelmed by an email I have received today with lots of info on gene medicine and a new trial for a drug to be taken after surgery.  Once I have digested it all I will post the info on the treatments blog but I would like to thank the person responsible for sending me it all.

I have now been able to access my scan and the nice crisp darkness of my small left lung has 4 nice sized growths and a little further down quite a bit of thickening.  My friendly surgeon and straight to the point friend emailed me his thoughts on the matter as did John E, both rule surgery out and maybe cryo will not be able to get to it.  I am still awaiting to hear from Dr Abtin so will keep you informed.

Going to go and crash on the sofa after a long day at work.

Thanks to you all for the wonderful support given.

Jan

No comments: