Monday 21 September 2009

Mesothelioma Website Alive and kicking

Finally, after blood, sweat and tears the site has launched today. I still have a few little problems like the feedback doesn't work and I haven't the faintest how to fix it so will change the page, but I can't get back on at the moment. So if by the time you visit it may be fixed.

I would hope that some of you will send me your stories, I would really like to post them. The more information in one place the better it is.

Don't forget anything you have tried and tested in your fight with mesothelioma I would like you to email it to me so I can add that to. (Providing I get to work out how to change things)

I hope you will visit the site and I hope it may help you in some way.

site is http://www.jansjourney.co.uk/

my new email for your comments is jan@jansjourney.co.uk

All I need you is to give me your comments!

No comments: